We understand that everyone is heavily affected by COVID-19 and undergoing unprecedented times. Now, more than ever, people need positive messaging and ways to take their minds off of the current situation, and the Festival is committed to sharing cherry blossom joy online and continue “connecting our communities” safely during these times. Celebrate and enjoy our cherry blossoms as they continue to uplift us all as they come into bloom across all neighbourhoods!
Following the Province of British Columbia’s directive to temporarily cancel mass gatherings (250 people or more) during this COVID-19 outbreak we cancelled some of the listed events below. The situation is evolving quickly and the health and safety of our festival attendees, staff, and partners are our top priority.
- March 1 -June 1: Haiku Invitational (Online)
- April 2-26: BC Blossom Photo Watch (Online)
- Virtual Tree Walks – On NOW (Online)
- April 25 – Bike the Blossoms (Online)
- April 26 – Haiku Workshop (Online)